Friday, July 27, 2018

I'M BACKKK!! (PART 2)

Okay.

So the last post was lie.

I thought I found my motivation, but I didn't realise it would be a one-day thing lol.

Wassup, readers? (Or reader...not surprised if it's just one of my stalkers reading this)

It's been a long time since I've written. Not gonna lie - motivation is the worst with me. I'm one of those people that say they're going to do something, and then don't. I know! I'm the worst. My friends have learnt not to trust me when I say I'm going out with them after work, or coming to an event of some sort with them. There is a 95.694730% chance of me cancelling with some lame excuse (I'm the queen of excuses - ask my mum), just because.
Hey! Don't judge me though!
Motivation is a bitch. It really is. I need some tips on motivation because I am s to the truggling man.
So, how has my life been since my last post?
Mood = meh.
Same old shit.
Working more, sleeping less. Eating more, exercising less. However, I really want to take this time and inform everyone (...or the only one random person that reads my blogs) that I have made it past the two weeks mark on my diet!
I know! Mel on a diet?! TF? Is the world ending?!
No bitch. Mel is getting thinner, dass wassup.
I hope. I need to be more healthy because I tried carrying a box up a small flight of stairs today and I was literally puffing at the end.
The box was empty.

Anyways, this is not about me and my random small talk. It's about the next week. I've already started writing a few erotic blogs (let's all be real here, ya'll came on here to read those) and will be taking some more time off work (hallelujah - about time), so I'll have more time to write and post up. I've had so many of you friends and family asking me about both my wattpad novels and my erotic blog, and I don't want to disappoint any longer than I have. I have found a tad bit of energy, so I'm running with it.
So, get ready for some new releases in the next week. I've gotten more exciting juicy details for my work, and I can't to put that into my work.
So keep staying tuned, fam (does that even make sense?)
I promise you, it'll be worth it.


Xoxo
Gossip Mel
(Get it hahahaha)

No comments: